Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Breakup

@NextGen789
Theres at least one or two ideas
A: They're too scared to tell the police due to the SD Cards and retaliation against them
And or
B: The Police think that she's mentally incapable of being able to commit these crimes / don't have the resources to prosecute her.

Double-page supporter
I have a question!
I skipped this one a long time ago for its absurdity, but today i clicked in a new chapter wondering where this shit has came to. And here i am questioning what's the MC deal? What is he waiting for? Why didnt he just kill the bitch already and is there any actual reason mentioned that stopping him from doing that?

Aggregator gang
@essen46 mc is the thickest cunt in the world and wants to set his plan out perfectly instead of just killing the bitch before she tortures more people

Dex-chan lover
@Madcrown He didn't fuck most of them. They are just females that he worked with or encountered while doing jobs. She tortures any woman that gets within proximity of him.

Any way as much as I love this manga and its true MC, the loveable yandere herself, i said it many many chapters ago that it would escalate to this. It doesn't matter at this point if he gets those videos back, the longer he waits, the more people get hurt, and he needs to kill her. I think he's beginning to realize this and this will be ending soon.

Double-page supporter
This dude is such a tool. Don't let perfect ruin good. Fucking kill her. Dealing with criminals 101 is let them have zero power over you, even if actually they do. It's why the US has the "we do not negotiate with terrorists" shit.

Dex-chan lover
All this dude has to do now is take all those SD cards. She just poured her collection in front of him for crying out loud. Grab em, take them to the cops, and you win. It can't get any easier than that.

Dex-chan lover
I ... have a question. For our stupid MC over here ... Why, on earth would you FUCK with ANY OTHER FEMALES when you know this bitch is phycho bat-shit crazy? You KNOW she is crazy, and the lengths she would go to ... and you fuck with other women. Even if everything was platonic with most (or even all) of them you know this girl has no marbles, and no scruples left.

It's almost as dumb as a) not killing her on the spot, b) taking all of the evidence to the police, or c) don't talk to any other women because this crazy bitch would just as soon cut a bitch than let them breathe the same air as you. His stupidity just sank to a new low ... unfortunately, I believe it can go even lower.

Because of police logic, if he took all those SD cards to them as evidence, they'd treat him as a likely accessory to the crimes. The simplest explanation isn't always right but cops require that you at least rule it out--despite what the guy across the interview table claims/says.

Re why he doesn't kill her: Would you soil your own soul with premeditated murder to prevent the suffering/death of others? Not everyone can do that. Many people can't. That's part of why we have involuntary confinement by the government.

Users who are viewing this thread