Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Breakup

Dex-chan lover
@khaos ... Yes, I know that. This is why I said fuck with other women instead of fuck other women ... You Know ... Like If I said "I fuck with those guys from uptown" meaning I deal/interact/mess with those guys. Using "with" changes the context of the statement. It's more of a slang that doesn't have to mean anything sexual at all.

In the end it all comes down to him being, just like cutty-cut waifu said, just a boy.
If he had even half the balls he wanted to think he has, he'd kill her on the shinkansen, during any fucking, literally.
He's so stupid he believed in him being a "side character" though, so yeah.

Are you telling me every single one of them got captured by this psychopath and every single one of them would rather be miserable their whole life than have a video of them being obviously tortured by a criminal on the internet?

There's so much suspension of disbelieve one can accept before it becomes absurd.

Also the story hasn't been evolving at all, at this point it's just more of the same shit. Yes we get, the psychopath has magical powers that let her capture all of her victims and somehow silence them forever. Can we get something new now ?

Careful? what the heck, you says you're "doing" them all day is careful?

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
She had a lot of free time between being lovey-dovey house wife, tracking every single one of those 27 woman and torturing them...

Dex-chan lover
SCars? You dont need a evidence to do a complaint and a protection order
Never heard of self injury?

Coincidentally I actually knew a person delusional enough that inflicted physical damage to oneself, just to falsify proof of own abuse for a "culprit" to be charged for abuse.

Dex-chan lover
Never heard of self injury?

Coincidentally I actually knew a person delusional enough that inflicted physical damage to oneself, just to falsify proof of own abuse for a "culprit" to be charged for abuse.
The jp cop: they are doing rought sex, nothing here

Dex-chan lover
The jp cop: they are doing rought sex, nothing here
Indeed, you have to take to account how oddly some law enforcers and social standards take reports.

Coincidentally, again, had one of my ex thrown out of my house because she had alcohol problems, we tried multiple times, rehab, AAA meetings, etc. to fix the issue...
When she went violet one time and called police on her to take her the fuck out, because I was so annoyed and wished to get out my life... as police arrived first thing they did was... handcuffed me in the yard ಠ_ಠ

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, you have to take to account how oddly some law enforcers and social standards take reports.

Coincidentally, again, had one of my ex thrown out of my house because she had alcohol problems, we tried multiple times, rehab, AAA meetings, etc. to fix the issue...
When she went violet one time and called police on her to take her the fuck out, because I was so annoyed and wished to get out my life... as police arrived first thing they did was... handcuffed me in the yard ಠ_ಠ
Are you a N word? Or Are you a male from spain?
F =/
I am sure that here will same, but without handcuff (budget problem)

Dex-chan lover
Are you a N word? Or Are you a male from spain?
F =/
I am sure that here will same, but without handcuff (budget problem)
You mean, negger? ;)
No... :)
Just your average 6' tall, built like an oak middle aged dude with a bit of menacing look, that's all it took to convince the law enforcers.
Might be police dispatcher issue, as domestic violence usually has the other gender as a culprit.

Anyway, during the commotion in the yard, seeing me face down in the yard, she slammed her face to a wall a bit and caused a nose bleed. Fortunately some time during the arrest they noticed a distinctive pattern on the wall, but that may have also been from me hitting her head on it.
It took forensic team and pathologist to examine the scene.

In the conclusion, scars aren't really a good proof here.

Dex-chan lover
You mean, negger? ;)
No... :)
Just your average 6' tall, built like an oak middle aged dude with a bit of menacing look, that's all it took to convince the law enforcers.
Might be police dispatcher issue, as domestic violence usually has the other gender as a culprit.

Anyway, during the commotion in the yard, seeing me face down in the yard, she slammed her face to a wall a bit and caused a nose bleed. Fortunately some time during the arrest they noticed a distinctive pattern on the wall, but that may have also been from me hitting her head on it.
It took forensic team and pathologist to examine the scene.

In the conclusion, scars aren't really a good proof here.
F, a terrible experience, and you was lucky, I am sure that our local forensic team will skipped the pattern

Dex-chan lover
F, a terrible experience, and you was lucky, I am sure that our local forensic team will skipped the pattern
It was rather quick observation of one of responded policeman, ironically.
Blood smear was very fresh, still dripping from the wall, it couldn't be made sooner than around 15min since the call.

When confronted and called out for false testimony, she made a tantrum like a brat in the supermarket.

Thanks man, number one reason I'm on "vacation" and reading manga I had on my bucket list for about six years of wasted time lol

Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread