Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - The Clue

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and please don't stop translating this just because of some retards.

Group Leader
I just got a run-in into the asshole that sniped you.

You guys are doing an awesome job. Best of luck with the rest. If you ever fell shorthanded, I can serve as an emergency translator. Just hit me up if needed (kinda taken atm, but I can help as much as I can. I expect my schedule to clear up after Christmas.)

Contributor
For those who hate the sniping, best thing to do is to double check the uploader and chapter numbers on the manga's homepage before reading the chapter. Forced myself to do that due to other rude people doing just that to piss off the readers.

I still gonna read it even i just read the final chapter because i already start this manga quite some time ago. Keep up a good work

Power Uploader
@sirwolfeye
I just got a run-in into the asshole that sniped you.

RIUu0fD.png

NIB

Dex-chan lover
@UDie2day "I trolled all of you lol xdddddddddd"
Fuck you, for this and for the Dagashi Kashi bullshit too.

Hey KhaosScans, thanks for continiuing this series and really appreciate all of your hard work. Don't bother with @UDie2day due to lack of human interest/interaction.

Fed-Kun's army
everyone knows these guys who snipe endings are just lonely nerds without friends :) keep up the good work khaos

What's the worst that could happen with a sniped ending? It's not like someone in the streets is going to pull a
"voldemort kills snape"
for a niche manga.

Users who are viewing this thread