Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - Kazumi's Strategy

Dex-chan lover
She's still a monster ... yada yada yada ... but what intrigues me the MOST is ... How the hell does that drink NOT spill in the last panel on page one? I can't continue to suspend my belief that the MC couldn't have done anything earlier when we have gravity-defying beer in the mix ... It's TOO much.

Ah, also ... thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That's...Actually a really good plan.

This series is really weird because it has really good writing at the start and really good writing towards the end but has like a gap of bad writing in the middle from about the Amnesia arc until Kazumi tries to destroy the chips.

@Boshjaker Yes, the tension's on point and you really get a sense that she could be anywhere and that she could be constantly over your shoulder or that she could be scheming at any time.

Fed-Kun's army
can someone reminde me why they don't call the polie ? the memory card and body torture are enough no?

Dex-chan lover
For the time, think it's best to move cross country, especially Yotsuya...
They live in a very big city, but Midou will find they in few days, because they are dumb!!!! They are doing a meet in a familiar restaurant!!! If Midou didnot prepare the food will a surprise!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread