Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Letter

Group Leader
all i can say her effort is admirable and shes my hero. before you say anything, yeah, i know what shes been done. also that crippling girl development escalated so fast that she become not interesting. while for her sister, yeah, i like it.

overall a great manga to talk about how interesting the yandere concept is.

A very enjoyable read. Read it in one go.
Often with yandere, you feel like there's a better way to handle them due to how they think about love. This was not the case in this one, and I consider it a good point.
It's only because she was self-centered enough to prioritize herself over the one she loves that this story could feel real.
They portrayed well how unreasonable she was.
Though, I guess I wouldn't mind reading a manga in which the MC is juggling with a yandere by framing his relationship with another woman in a way that matched her psychology. I guess it'd be harem then, but yeah.

Dex-chan lover
The entire first half was utter torture for me to read though, the only reason i was able to get to this point was because i wanted to see that psycho die in the worst way imaginable. But honestly, after getting into the latter half, ive just flat out enjoyed it even if it is a bit dumb here and there

I gotta say, this was a crazy ride.
Did it in just 4 day.s

I agree that the first half is a little hard to read, but it was what kept me going, the torture and where Midou was going/doing.
The second half got me by how they would solve all this. There are a few BS in the story, but well, nothing is perfect.
I liked it.

This has been one of the best Yandere Mangas I have ever read.

The whole thing gave me a crazy little sense of fear in my mouth, from the torture, the stuff Midou was planning and what she had the teacher doing, it was all amazing and truly a manga to behold 10/10 for me.

I would Love to have this type of girl (I would be scared shitless but still love the thrill)

I’m so disturbed by the ending… I can’t believe Midou was done in like that. She was suppose to get her man back and punish him until he accepted her love. They were suppose to have a family together? Why damn it! Why can’t yandere’s ever get a happy ending. I feel like I wasted my time reading this. So disappointed by the way things turns out.

Group Leader
thank god this shit is over. i commend anyone who managed to get through it. must be one of the only 1's on mangadex

@pandascepter hey bro :haa:
bro needed to know that this mango got sniped. i need to wait months 2 years ago for him to upload the new chapter of this mango. but nonetheless it was a hella ride. i managed to hold myself to not looked at the sniped chapter and ots worth it.

now read candy and cigarettes. its good

Dex-chan lover
bro needed to know that this mango got sniped. i need to wait months 2 years ago for him to upload the new chapter of this mango. but nonetheless it was a hella ride. i managed to hold myself to not looked at the sniped chapter and ots worth it.

now read candy and cigarettes. its good
yes honey :fml:

Dex-chan lover
0EvGwx8.png

Moral of the story, never pick up erasers. Got it. /jk

1AoXGHQ.png

To Midou simps, this is The Yandare, you will never be happy, unless you're a pathetic masochist and wish to be treated like a tool without will of your own, to be abused and anyone who you make any contact to suffer no matter if they're relatives or just nobody you made any contact with, because they happen to cross your path. They're selfish and won't make you happy.

eH4DQBc.png

I don't understand this part, she should be locked in asylum or prison. Albeit the evidence of torture was sent to all 26 victims, none probably came out which again probably let her with just a slap on the wrist...

There's also Sensei as a bitch pet, paying the price for her accomplice in Shino torture, hikikomori and becoming cripple through PTSD attack, torturing Shiho, kohai from Ichinose work and 25 other unnamed victims he got involved sexually or just happen to know him.

Was it the way of paying back for her crimes? Probably...

anUc2uf.png

If Sensei was there by Midou side till the pathetic end, the letter being sent as postponed, she seems rather close to Itsuki... or still acts as a "double spy" to monitor Ichinose whereabouts but then again Midou doesn't know where Ichinose and Shino really lives...

CAyNYdU.png

So in the end, she just committed suicide, should done that right after being rejected in 5th grade. Saved a lot of people lives...

Overall, it's a nice 100% committed to HER happiness yandare, that goes all the way to settle HER thirst.
It's showing how selfish those manipulative type of people can be, why not to be involved and don't be afraid to send out clear message there's something wrong with them.

Last edited:
I’m so disturbed by the ending… I can’t believe Midou was done in like that. She was suppose to get her man back and punish him until he accepted her love. They were suppose to have a family together? Why damn it! Why can’t yandere’s ever get a happy ending. I feel like I wasted my time reading this. So disappointed by the way things turns out.
lmao L

0EvGwx8.png

Moral of the story, never pick up erasers. Got it. /jk

1AoXGHQ.png

To Midou simps, this is The Yandare, you will never be happy, unless you're a pathetic masochist and wish to be treated like a tool without will of your own, to be abused and anyone who you make any contact to suffer no matter if they're relatives or just nobody you made any contact with, because they happen to cross your path. They're selfish and won't make you happy.

eH4DQBc.png

I don't understand this part, she should be locked in asylum or prison. Albeit the evidence of torture was sent to all 26 victims, none probably came out which again probably let her with just a slap on the wrist...

There's also Sensei as a bitch pet, paying the price for her accomplice in Shino torture, hikikomori and becoming cripple through PTSD attack, torturing Shiho, kohai from Ichinose work and 25 other unnamed victims he got involved sexually or just happen to know him.

Was it the way of paying back for her crimes? Probably...

anUc2uf.png

If Sensei was there by Midou side till the pathetic end, the letter being sent as postponed, she seems rather close to Itsuki... or still acts as a "double spy" to monitor Ichinose whereabouts but then again Midou doesn't know where Ichinose and Shino really lives...

CAyNYdU.png

So in the end, she just committed suicide, should done that right after being rejected in 5th grade. Saved a lot of people lives...

Overall, it's a nice 100% committed to HER happiness yandare, that goes all the way to settle HER thirst.
It's showing how selfish those manipulative type of people can be, why not to be involved and don't be afraid to send out clear message there's something wrong with them.
"BUT MUH YANDERE GF LOCKING ME UP HOT SUGOI, I'D NEVER LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN, OHHH"
I find it funny how of all the characters whom people thought would or even should kill themselves in some chapter forums, from Kazumi to Yotsuba to Shiho to Sensei, MIdou was the one who would end it all, allbecause she didn't get her hubby. Yet, it's kinda satisfying, not only because of her actions, but because she realized tried gaslighting everyone to believing it was all mean't to be, herself too. And tried that "I'll never be a memory" bullshit with that letter.

I find yanderes cool in manga mainly as ways to raise the stakes in the story, if done properly. Makign situations more dire and putting heavy consequences to certain "choices" in the story if you will, but not much more for me. Some of "those fans" still want them in manga only, but I don't even want them to get with the MC/FMC most of the time.

That's just me personally.

Dex-chan lover
"BUT MUH YANDERE GF LOCKING ME UP HOT SUGOI, I'D NEVER LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN, OHHH"
I find it funny how of all the characters whom people thought would or even should kill themselves in some chapter forums, from Kazumi to Yotsuba to Shiho to Sensei, MIdou was the one who would end it all, allbecause she didn't get her hubby. Yet, it's kinda satisfying, not only because of her actions, but because she realized tried gaslighting everyone to believing it was all mean't to be, herself too. And tried that "I'll never be a memory" bullshit with that letter.

I find yanderes cool in manga mainly as ways to raise the stakes in the story, if done properly. Makign situations more dire and putting heavy consequences to certain "choices" in the story if you will, but not much more for me. Some of "those fans" still want them in manga only, but I don't even want them to get with the MC/FMC most of the time.

That's just me personally.
I'm willing to bet people that cheered for Midou never met a controlling narcissist like her (had met a mild version of Midou, still have the mental scars...), or are massive subs.
Would be easier if they realised that and note "it's my fetish but realistically speaking, she's trash beyond belief".

Agree with you, yandare are a nice addition to the fictional story and push the narrative forward, but under no circumstances, a part of one worth noting to a diary, should have a happy ending. It's a fair warning whatever they're doing, it's not "okay".

Eh that was the end? I was kinda cheering for the yandare girl to win , like something killing the MC and Herself , or something like that , I guess I was happy and sad at the same time tht this was over , was a good ride reading this

Dex-chan lover
very stupid and brain rotting on how the middle part played out but good enough to entertain. At least seeing Shino again was a surprise, also I can't help but laugh when I see those carvings on his body, they're like those whore tattoos, they all look so fucking ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to bet people that cheered for Midou never met a controlling narcissist like her (had met a mild version of Midou, still have the mental scars...), or are massive subs.
Would be easier if they realised that and note "it's my fetish but realistically speaking, she's trash beyond belief".

Agree with you, yandare are a nice addition to the fictional story and push the narrative forward, but under no circumstances, a part of one worth noting to a diary, should have a happy ending. It's a fair warning whatever they're doing, it's not "okay".
Tomorrow i will write, by the moment
1- Retcon!!!! She never write the mail in the chapter 61 or 62
2- She will reincarnated like the baby xD
3- I saw too, ghost yandere, horrrible oneshot T_T
4- The beta is pathetic but he found fun in the masochism when tortured at Midou xD
5- Who is the tombstone?
6- Do They know that Midou die?

Dex-chan lover
Tomorrow i will write, by the moment
1- Retcon!!!! She never write the mail in the chapter 61 or 62
2- She will reincarnated like the baby xD
3- I saw too, ghost yandere, horrrible oneshot T_T
4- The beta is pathetic but he found fun in the masochism when tortured at Midou xD
5- Who is the tombstone?
6- Do They know that Midou die?
1. Suicide note was written before she killed herself.
2. Hopefully into Mayonnaise. artist story.
3. Title name?
4. Good that Shino stepped in, so Midou could live a decade in unfulfillment and properly committ suicide.
5. Fumika, first victim of Midou.
6. He got the letter that can be sent to a specific date, usually it takes day or two so it's obvious she probably did something some time before he received it. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
1. Suicide note was written before she killed herself.
2. Hopefully into Mayonnaise. artist story.
3. Title name?
4. Good that Shino stepped in, so Midou could live a decade in unfulfillment and properly committ suicide.
5. Fumika, first victim of Midou.
6. He got the letter that can be sent to a specific date, usually it takes day or two so it's obvious she probably did something some time before he received it. Oh well.
Well ... to be prepared
"I Was Wrong" oneshot about the MC killed his girlfriend, but she returned like a ghost ... she is a saint, now!!, Did he do the correct? His gf was a yandere?, this is short, but a masterwork
"My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace", a short manga, a yandere bounded her bf spirit at the earth, there isnt peace late the death
"Yotsuya Kaidan!" My personal selection, the rate is so low, because the ending, the MC fucked very bad here, here a male spirit used the MC's crush body, the FMC spirit returned looking her body and the MC will help, the MC in this manga is more beta/dumb that Ijousha no Ai. What-if Midou winning is a better ending that Yotsuya Kaidan! Ending

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread