Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Letter

Wew, i just jumping on ch 37 to this 74.... and think of feel like i know whole story this series....WTF

LOL

Dex-chan lover
So this is how it ended huh... Weird jump and missing a bit of context but welp that was quite the read at least. Just glad she Mido got her closure at least.

Fed-Kun's army
so many chapters jumped. And at the end, its her killing herself , lol wtf? Could have done that a long time ago.

thank you for this, i didn't want to read this anymore and just wanted to know the ending, well the ending isn't satisfying i guess

Well, it was quite unsatisfying, this manga is kinda shit tbh, and I don't even know why I stuck out to the ending, and right now I will have to rewatch top ten best anime revenges to clean up cuz hoo boy this was fucking garbage, I couldn't see the yandere fuck with a face full of despair even once (I know it might be weird to say that, but I read this kind of manga to see bitches suffer), this, is not good at all.

My name is Nunchuk and this is one of the mangas I hate the most on mangadex.org, thank you for reading my rambling on this shit manga.

Dex-chan lover
Those dudes who rated this one is just not at the right place bruh:whistle:

Legit this was a dumpster fire for a while but I seriously enjoyed the fuck out of this shit. Never been more satisfied by a suicide in my life and the future letter/capsule thing was neat ngl

Users who are viewing this thread