Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 6 Ch. 74 - Letter

Group Leader
Part of me is sad I missed 30 ish chapters. Most of me doesn't care because the ending is so lame.

"the ending is lame''

if the ending was a big fight with midou="this ending is soo silly''

if the ending was Midou winning=''what a shit ending,everything for nothing''

i really dont see any problem with ending

Group Leader
maybe now all the haters can fuck off and I can enjoy the rest of the chapters in peace as they're released

midou did nothing wrong

Group Leader
Recently....
i see some doing this kind of thing.
sniping a title that's still actively worked by current scanlator group.
i wonder why?
what's the intention of doing such thing?
not really a big deal tbh,
but it'll become one if the current scanlator group decide to drop it.
and when that happened, i'm not sure the one who sniped willing to continue the works.
that's the worst case.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody owns these titles beside the mangaka and the publisher. Anyone who wants to translate anything, should be free to do so without censorious scolds trying to stop them. Calling "sniping" is effectively whining.
Oh, and if I want to read an available final chapter, that's my business, not yours.

Dex-chan lover
Sniping just the last chapter is like a story spoiler. No thanks for their lazy effort.

If they want sniping, snipe all of the untranslated chapters, or go find hentai manga instead.

😅I couldn't hold back anymore and read it, Was hoping for a midou end but this one is fine too 😅

@Lolipop_Candy I and a lot of people appreciate this. It's painful to read this, but I couldn't stop until I knew how it ended. This kept me up at night. I don't have to read this anymore. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
So did she ever get consequences, because that was my reason for calling this garbage.

I won't pity her cuz she deserves it with everything that she has done but it's quite interesting to see her train of thoughts. Like any '' true '' yandere, she's just an anormal girl who can't find other way to translate her feeling than having everything in control, and she's a little (completely) sick in her head, but not her fault (I don't think anyone is sick cuz he wanted to). Well, sad but deserved end for our (cute?) yandere.

She died comment 2 spaces below me

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm glad the schizo that tried "sniping" this for attention ended up even less popular and with less views overall lol.

Karmas beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread