Ijousha no Ai

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody got similar mange recommendation?

Possibly with less cute looking girl stabbing while laughing and with more mystery.

This is pure fucking garbage it makes no sense.

In one chapter he is like "I'm gonna fucking kill her!"

In the next chapter "I guess I shouldn't kill because reasons....."

In the next chapter "Now she is doing super evil things right in front of me and I could for sure kill her...but I won't...because...reasons...."

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRASH?

So awful. No logic, NO ONE does anything in this manga, except for the crazy girl. She gets away with everything basically. Dont waste your time.

I can understand people not being able to finish because of the missing chapters, but I managed to read them (in another language) and I feel the final chapters paid off, it made me feel satisfied, pitiful to the actual villain (even tho there was nothing redeemable about her) and disgusted up until the final chapter. If you want to really finish this off, and you can read other languages, try to, Im glad I did, and I fully recommend this!

I hope the english translations finish soon so everyone can see the climax of this story.

Why did this manga have low rating again? Ah yes, those people with either romcom taste or Isekai op MC bullshit

@Setsu_Na I mean, I'm not saying I don't like it. I kinda enjoy it in fact... but it's dumb as heck and I suppose someone would dislike that.

To call this appalling is a great fucking understatement, this is complete garbage, like, I hate the fact someone had to waste their time to write this, and I don't even know where to begin with, literally THE WHOLE REASON I WAS READING THIS was to see the yandere on despair, I know it might be weird but I like seeing bitches (whores, assholes, bad fucking people, etc...) That think they're right on doing something realizing they were completely alone in the end and they were never loved, yet, this shit, amazingly enough, DIDN'T HAVE ANY OF THAT, it's amazing how someone can make such a hateful character and not punish them (heck even Rachel from Tower of God got a little beat up), here as far as I understand this bitch simply killed herself and didn't get any of the damned punishment. I'm pissed and I can't describe my hate at this moment.

My name is Nunchuk and this is one of the mangas I hate the most on mangadex.org, thank you for reading my ramble.

@LeviathanPU
Welp but idk bruh, 5.33 is so low for a story with a real plot, but the plot isn't that great anyway so... yea
But my point is why this get 5 when some isekai cheat harem shit without any particular plot can get higher than 8... I just kinda confused

@Setsu_Na I suppose that it's because mangaka making isekai is just preying on what people want to read. Popular doesn't mean good, but the score measures popularity, and yeah, isekai are really popular.

Dex-chan lover
At first, i thought this was utter garbage and was a torture to read though. But after now finishing it. The 2nd half made it a lot better, used all the set up from the first half to prove it wasnt all just mindless suffering and half actual plot relevance later. I can definitely still see why some people wouldnt have been able to complete the thing and then quickly gave it a 5.33 star rating. But personally after reading though it all, probably deserves a bit higher atleast

Users who are viewing this thread