Ijousha no Ai

Best yandere manga oat, actions of every character are incredibly realistic, the yandere is perfect, narcissistic and egoistic to have the mc just for herself snd justifying with something greater like divinity. Every character decisions are by great psychological justifications. Hate on this manga is just stupid and with dumb justifications, Grow up and enjoy this manga because this isn’t a unoriginal romcom or harem isekai.

This is so stupid, just beat her up bruh. There's literally like 50 chairs there, would take zero effort to bash her head in and go get your gf. Unreadable. 3/10

I like how the police being so useless, like impossibly useless til the few last chapters 👏

Dex-chan lover
Ended up binge-reading this one sitting. :aquadrink:
The snipe wars was amusing on the grand scale of things

Soooooooooo, contrary to most opinions stated here; I do recommend to read this one......just to drill it into reader's mind that 'while yandere is one thrill archetype to explore, it is still heavy and abnormal and dark type of love'.

There are pacing issues during the middle part, but things picked up once the counterattack starts. Characters here do act as realistically as they can, with a few deviation just to keep the story going.

Decent premise, weird pacing, realistic potrayal. Not the greatest nor the worst binge read I ever had, but a read that is needed just to ground your depiction of yanderes and heavy loves.

But do steel yourself to see lots and lots of bodily harm depiction plus torture.

Dex-chan lover
Finished, It was a good story, I like how the mangaka write his antagonist, they are easy to hate, they are pure evil, 0 grey, and they loss, better that disney villaness

I finished too his magical girl manga, I want a versus between Midou vs Akiba, both yandere chars

Users who are viewing this thread