Ijousha no Ai

Group Leader
Sooooooooooooo, we'll be going back to a Thursday weekly release
640CD0F0021F70A76D140F77476AE580ECD7BF91

Supporter
@mug3n My dude, Happy Sugar Life is not well done. It is popular because yuri girl/loli and weebs want Yandere waifus.

Think of it this way, would it be rated as highly if the characters all had their sexes swapped? I highly doubt it.

Just how stupid are those guys? "Oh wait, let me go alone to this freak's house, she told us that she doesn't remember shit, so that definitely mean i can trust her, right?"

Every new chapter I read makes me more excited... Dammit this mango fits my tastes completely

that description and those chapters with demons as a title led me to believe that a yandere was the main character and she was able to summon a demon, good story but I thought she'd be a stronger yandere even though she can control a situation to the point people would think she can see the future

Okay, I was curious why this was down voted so hard. Now I know why.

She literally NEVER LOSES. She got CAUGHT RED HANDED in the 1st chapter, and she gets away with THAT? Blood on her hands and 2 WITNESSES!! No one ever suspects her and NO one reacts like a real person. Her stabby shenanigans woulda been stopped the instant the main character went to the POLICE!

This story is basically THE BAD GUY WINS. AND she's a COMPLETE trash of a person.

Of course it is gonna get down voted so hard. That's boring AND DISGUSTING!

Fed-Kun's army
Omg, I rofl-ed so hardddddd
Man this manga is gold
The expression is really diamond lol

Ah now I see, in Chapter 22, the sister had her piercings ripped out. Thats why her ears looked jagged and she kept sticking out her tongue.

Group Leader
Tbh it's so bad that it's good. Everyone's so easy, it's just free range for the yandere.

Users who are viewing this thread