Ijousha no Ai

Looks like Utricular scans picked this up, Khaosscans suffers from some... odd choices in text, and poor wording

people only rate it 1 bc they cant handle it, its a shame i look forward to how this ends.

Contributor
Ya know, the same author who wrote this also wrote Mako-san, which should be ending this week:
https://mangadex.org/title/27016/mako-san-wa-shindemo-jiritsu-shinai/

It sounds much fluffier and something that people will probably enjoy more than this (I mean, sub 5 on MD is real low), if it were translated. I just found it kinda shocking that both these manga were written by the same person, honestly.

That being said, I’m waiting for this whole manga to be translated before I finish it. It’s... really something. Unique, at least. You don’t find a lot of manga where yandere are the focus.

Group Leader
must be sad when you can't even white out the bubbles correctly, not to mention the font, margins, centering, grammar using "your" instead of "you're", repeating someone's name/"onee-chan" everytime instead of using pronouns, who know what else a typesetter or QA would fine lol. your QC is terrible, there's basic english that anyone competent would catch. @bocchi anything i missed?
bubbles not whited out
MGKWL6m.png

Using Your instead of You're
pvC51WN.png

Also using Your
bto602Q.png

wtf is this, using end instead of and
cT4sX8k.png

normally i'd write this off as a typo but you have 2 people listed as QC...
UUomack.png

missing a comma
m6mdeYc.png

that "your" instead of "you're" issue again
xiGNWaK.png

Jesus what a fucked up manga...To each his own I guess...And it doesn't make any sense anyway. Why doesn't this useless retarded dipshit just kill the psychotic bitch? He's had plenty of chances. What is this idiocy? -_-

as much as a I like edgy stories I can’t say I liked this one, writing felt kinda sloppy. Maybe it’s just not my cup of tea but I can see why the rating is so low.

Group Leader
@khaos did you guys decide to drop this? if so I might try picking it up and doing the translation myself, though I'd still need to find a cleaner and typesetter (or at least a TSer)

Please whomever can, continue this manga ;w;
I don't care if its trashy or edgy, I find it really engaging

Fuuuuck, I thought this was fully translated already. Just wanted to be over with it in one sit... feels bad.
Understandable that no one is willing to translate this though, it's very poor and the edge isn't even worth it.

Group Leader
@MyLittleRony it was ruined, get sniped by spoiling the last chapter. Khaos decided to pick it up again when he had more people. Let's jst hoping for the best and be patience

Users who are viewing this thread