Ike Loli

@grandurr Ikr, seems he had an ex, as expected of him though since his appearance and the girls that see him refer to him as an ikemen. Though on the inside he has a rotten desire for lolis.
I think that ex might be the reason he turned to dislike others in the first place before meeting the loli girl.

I can't believe I fell for the old "this game made me cum twice in 5 minutes" ad.

This is why I hate webtoons. They have these long ass pages with little to no dialouges. It's really dizzying to scroll fast especially if you're a fast reader

Mannn, i'm really scared seeing the "Completed" status :'(
I just hope we can get this fully translated before Copyright issues strikes.

and thank you for the sweet stories to whoever involve in this series, especially author~

Group Leader
@Firsan Well, it's "Completed" but we are still far from the end as we are still in the first half, and I highly doubt we will ever have Copyright issues.
Anyway, we may be somewhat slow but I want to fully scanlate this series until the end!

Dex-chan lover
it's so flat, mundane, boring. like a lot of long strips. made it 10 ch.
someone correct me if it somehow gets way better

@Furakutaru albeit my slow response, i still feel grateful and thankful for all of your hard works! ln~n)/ i wish you the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread