Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! My daily dose of fluff is fulfilled

GETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEADGETOUTOFMYHEAD

Dex-chan lover
Okay, not to get overly analytical here but this chapter is a huge point of catharsis for Iori as a character.

Ever since Hazuki and Iori started dating you can tell that Iori has struggled with his role in the relationship because of his gender. He felt like he constantly needed to prove his manhood to Hazuki by showing how reliable he was, despite the way he usually dressed and acted more femininely. He kept trying and failing to live up to this imaginary standard of masculinity until this chapter, where it turns out that the way Iori finally proved his reliability was through cooking, a stereotypically feminine thing.

It’s just like @theroadstopshere said; “Girls can be chads and occasionally himbos, and guys can be wifeys and occasionally princesses.” The key here is that being a wifey or a princess doesn’t have to conflict with being a guy. I think that’s the lesson Iori learned in this chapter.

I can relate to Iori so hard in this chapter especially lol, great stuff as always
(Also continued respect to @kurisu for being the alpha lady chad)

Dex-chan lover
Something something, symbolism of positive change in human and food appearances or whatever...
Also IORI IS STILL BEST GIRL. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

That hug felt so warm just to look at. So lovely.

EDIT: Also, there's a PS4 in there. Dunno why that's important, I just wanted to mention it.

ඞඞ

maxresdefault.jpg

amogus

Users who are viewing this thread