Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 70.5 - Volume 2: Extras

Dex-chan lover
This was such a cute surprise, seeing as this series was ended already. So happy that the group blessed us with this today
:wooow:

I sure hope that they're doing fine because they do such a good job for us to enjoy... (reads the banner at the end of the chapter) :notlikethis:
Idk what's going on in their life right now, but I hope you get some help (i'm sorry i'm too broke rn)

Group Leader
Thanks for sticking with this series. I'm glad the author is so active on Twitter and I hope they start a new series this year.

Dex-chan lover
A nice surprise to revisit this very iconic couple again, they are very cute.
I recall Koyuki was kinda paired off with the sister a lot, but did their friendship ever go beyond being shipped together?

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope that they're doing fine because they do such a good job for us to enjoy... (reads the banner at the end of the chapter) :notlikethis:
Idk what's going on in their life right now, but I hope you get some help (i'm sorry i'm too broke rn)
I usually blind my way past TL notes, so I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

I'll try to help if I can get ko-fi to stop glitching. Might have to try again in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad to see more extras, and gods do I miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
I really miss that series, it was so fluffy and bit of a drama that kept you waiting for another chapter.

Thanks for scanlation guys!

it's so funny how eggy Iori's internal thoughts are lmao. that entire panel with him being jealous and insecure of a "real girl" hitting on Hazuki is like practically indistinguishable from internalized transmisogyny lbr here

Dex-chan lover
it's so funny how eggy Iori's internal thoughts are lmao. that entire panel with him being jealous and insecure of a "real girl" hitting on Hazuki is like practically indistinguishable from internalized transmisogyny lbr here
It always kills me when iori forgets that their relationship is technically cishet.

Users who are viewing this thread