Ikemen Joshi to Kinpatsu Shota - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Let's go together!

Dex-chan lover
227767629_563413265020536_2058161084805281383_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It seems she's just remembering what she was like before people started defining her in her stead

Dex-chan lover
So, what, an action comedy? Thriller?
He probably meant in the way works like Higehiro got so much flak when gender was reversed. I'd say that is a lot less offensive than this the way this seems to be going. But where are the angry commenters?...

Just a disclaimer, I'm all FOR age gap romances, and don't like those angry commenters, either here or there, they can go watch/read something else if they're so upset...

Power Uploader
So, what, an action comedy? Thriller?
What the one about me said, basically moving from shota+onee-san to loli+onii-san, when it's older guy + younger girl it gets a lot of hate but the reversed setting is accepted just fine.

is sumire his mother? why would the american mother call him mark-san...? well, maybe she's trying to get him used to it, but it's still kinda odd hahaha she also has a japanese name

Group Leader
is sumire his mother? why would the american mother call him mark-san...? well, maybe she's trying to get him used to it, but it's still kinda odd hahaha she also has a japanese name
yeah this did strike me as rather odd, especially since Mark's father and Subaru both still call him Mark-kun. I guess she could still be grappling with the idea of honorifics in the same way Mark is that leads to his adorable "Subaru-chan-san".

Users who are viewing this thread