Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Calamity And Tiara

Kinda wish they just put out the full one.....and didn't have a repeated bubble in there that might have been something else.... but this story seems pretty good. Went and hunted down the webnovel and between the chapters being....VERY short and the way the manga is doing things its at quite a clip. This is already chapter 9 at only halfway through chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chaeden Got ya covered on the repeated bubble, buddy!
The bubble right after the father was suggesting just to kick out the scammer, the mother says "We can't! Her predictions really do come true!"

Also, the bubble right after that, the one with "abortion", didn't seem right to me and I compared it with the raws. The raws came across to me more like her saying that their house was haunted by bad/negative energy and because of that, she had a miscarriage.

The line btw: この家は悪い気に囚われてしまっているの 私が流産したのもそのせいだって
There are manga raws over at nicovideo for those interested.

---
On a side note, 魔道具 are usually translated as "magic tool(s)"...I mean, it's literally just 魔(magic), and 道具(tool), I find no reason to call that a "wand".

Fed-Kun's army
I am loosing my last few brain cells.
But i guess ill see you guyz in next chapter.

@shinya78
Thank you.....though I kinda ended up reading through the entire webnovel yesterday through google translate because I was sick and have low impulse control. And to add on to the miscarriage thing and proof of it.
She later turns out not to have been pregnant at all. The maid behind the fortune teller told her she was pregnant when she had a irregular period and then the fortune teller used that to predict a 'miscarriage' which she thought was true because the signs of pregnancy went away.

Dex-chan lover
I like this mc, abusive words at a young age no strings attached. man's not over powered or anything (yet) but he can spot bullshit when he sees it

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused how the MC figured how that the girl behind the "fortune teller" had a wand, but whatever, this is the stereotypical reincarnation story.

@MarkMyWand he just assumed it, cuz bitches like her always have their assistants do the special affects on the spot.

Dex-chan lover
so how high is the magic in this world? seems she is forced to use a magic device to to make wind, sure she could just not be a mage or not have wind magic but it wound seem like she would either use a scam involving her magic or hire on a mage to really sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread