Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Calamity And Tiara

Dex-chan lover
Well done, young man. Now we need to get some... say, donations from the good fortune teller. Or else it's the gallows. Her choice.

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast
MC doesn't have any cheats. He was supposed to train up a skill of his, had he been the original character of the source otome game world he's in. The tiara's theft was meant to be the turning point, which he has unknowingly broken.

so the MC has the cheat power of common sense?

goddamn that is a HUGELY overpowered cheat skill!

Aggregator gang
I am fairly certain that abortion should actually be the word miscarriage. while they are basically the same thing, the difference lies in the intent. She didn't mean to lose her child and it doesn't make sense for a noble woman to abort her children.

Tara (old witch bitch): Indian scam caller
Mom: Gullible boomer
Chad: the no bulls hit millennial who actually has his shit together (for once)

Such a shame that the chapter was a split chapter, even thought chapter 2 raw at loveheaven.net was a full page version.
Why can't GD scan just use the full page version instead ?

Not sure if I hate this or if I like it. This is a weird feeling because I know its dumb.. but I want to see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
@DakuSama
You are totally correct,MC is in an otome game. And he's one of its male leads. The catch is that he has no idea at all he's in one,because he was never interested in otome games to begin with.

Damn a cool MC that's not a pussy nice one! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
So, his niche is being a centrist of japanese protagonists? That’s a stupid, broken ability. How is the author even gonna write a story with an ability that outclasses even the most broken of abilities?

Aggregator gang
I dont get it yo,
How are people used to magic getting scammed by magic?
is everyone too dumb or something?

Users who are viewing this thread