Ikemen ni Tensei Shita kedo Cheat wa Dekimasen Deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Calamity And Tiara

hmm? aren't the characters in the story are way too retarded? I mean, a Marquis can't even see through that? Like c'mon man, they're nobles you know, so they should be taught about psychological tricks and attacks and shits like that, especially a marquis, who has considerable influence in politics. Besides, that old woman was way too obvious. Geez

Contributor
@KaiserZ This is wrongly translated:
2-b0ea66feb9ccc48d4c333b31bdb1594f818ea9d0496d7efdd8054f5c333499ca.png

In the panel where she screams she is actually saying: "No! Her fortune telling comes really true!"
In the next panel she says: "This house has been trapped by bad spirits because of my miscarriage"
And this was quite liberally translated... honestly you should probably get rid of this "Jinro".

So basically MC can go, (This shit + This shit = Don't add up) explain my ding detector is going haywire

@domo404

If you'd like I suppose...
The super power of this novel is love, there are 2 other reincarnated individuals of this otome world. The villainess and the heroine are both reincarnators with the villainess trying to do her best to save the world and get out of the way while the heroine is a complete fucktard who doesn't understand how she can't get any of the boys by acting like the main character of a story that knows they are. The heroine ends up with the extra character you can only access after romancing all the normal targets.....the demon king in his sealed state who manipulates her and learns about the game world and what is going to happen. Due to the MC all of the girls end up with their designated male partners for if the heroine didn't get with them and he himself is the only one super powered enough to fight the demon king because of the pure heavy love between him and his romance interest. So the demon king using the knowledge given by the heroine makes a massive ritual trigger at the party that is supposed to be just before his 'resurrection' and instead uses that power to corrupt the land around with dark powers on the holy barrier generating spots to maintain a spell that makes everyone forget the MC and their bonds with him while replacing himself with the MC and even further putting a curse on his love interest so she is dying as the protective charm given by the MC slowly is eaten away by the curse.....and all the guys were affected to think they are in a harem state with the heroine so long as she is within a certain distance that would become permanent if she stays around too much but they start acting....slightly more normal with distance. Then I couldn't see the end because it wasn't made yet but at this point he's turned 2 of the guy's back to his side as the 'spirit guide' or something along those lines and he needs to go crush 3 more spots before his love interest dies even as she is suffering, meanwhile the villainess is putting up the largest fight of the people being manipulated due to how powerful she herself is and her game knowledge, combined with the second prince (who is largely unaffected due to minimum appearance in the game) she is currently doing everything she can to prevent things from going too far out of control before a solution can be found.
There, lots and lots of spoilers. I got more specific as it went forward to the end and skipped over some events until then while giving more broad strokes. Honestly I enjoy the story though the current latest stuff is.....kinda hard to read.

@Nk9bjP4A u may not believe it but nobles of old, even the chieftains of clans/villages, believes the word of peddler sorcerers (who are just in fact just simple tricksters who is good at salestalk). Thats how some ppl got rich as af. You think all nobles are pure breed? Ofc not. Half of them are merchants who bought nobility titles, scammers who instantly dropped the trade after acquiring fortune, soldiers who took over their master's place after the latter died w/o an heir.

Users who are viewing this thread