Ikemen Sugidesu Shiki-senpai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

well everyone gets confused once in a while. I like men but I also go for boobs so... Just have fun

Dex-chan lover
Interesting! But I don't buy that senpai is just dense... Feels like she has been confessed a lot of times and now she's pretending not to know, well, we will have to wait and see!
Thanks for working on more yuuuriii!!!!

Double-page supporter
Yeah im not into this kind of mc. Just falling in-love so quickly and just an airhead in general.
I like the basketball senpais tho.

Dex-chan lover
Another series

that proceeds slowly

and seems not have

any new ideas.

Aggregator gang
I see Yuri, I instantly follow.

I'm going to need the sauce for the credits!

Dex-chan lover
So @SquigglesJP, you can't choose between the two series and end up doing both ? I will not complain since it double up the yuri. It look like the Kase-san series if Yamada had go to the athletism club. And i already love the friend with the big ahoge.

Dex-chan lover
If this were to get any anime (hypothetical) I feel like I can see Mordreds (Fate) Voice actor for the senpai, and Tohrus (fruits basket 2019) for the kouhai

Dex-chan lover
The first few pages seem more like a series of tropes than a manga... (What am I saying? Most manga are no more but a series of tropes.)
But if this is going to be about the boring overused coatrack of tropes the mangaka is using as an MC trying to become a manager in order to get close to her senpai while the other grumpier senpai hates her guts it might become kinda fun.

The MC is a perverted airhead and some people might not like that, but I think it creates some nice humor and she’s pretty likeable (to me at least). Definitely gonna follow this.

The look and dynamic of the Mx and senpai kind of put me in the mind of Kase and Yamada

Users who are viewing this thread