Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Padawan

Dex-chan lover
1 ch closer to the ending and we get a new character? Ugh, i wanted more yokai teacher...

Double-page supporter
Chuuni finally became a magician even if for a moment by burning/exorcising that ghost

Double-page supporter
Isn't this the final volume? God damn it author-san! You can't just add a cute and clumsy chuuni-witch girl so close the the end! We already have a surplus of best girls!

Dex-chan lover
New witch girl is cute - check; weird - check; and has great legs - check. She's a keeper for the harem. Now, Youhei, please teach her not to exorcise the kindly old gentlemen ghosts of this world.

this school is not normal anymore, it is a hot spot for weird kids

Double-page supporter
Imagine if she actually summoned a demon and had magic powers, but she still couldn't see Rinko.

That would be fecking hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

Also daily reminder that Umekichi killed himself a few chapters ago. He's actually immortal and is just as fecked up as everyone else.

Padawan? Oh no...

tumblr_mve25kmiv31qgqlkco4_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love the eyes. It says pretty much everything you need to know about her character

Dex-chan lover
@Cosmonaut_Bill The completed status only means it's finished publication in Japan. It doesn't mean it's been completely translated yet. Final chapters on MangaDex have an END tag applied to them.

Dex-chan lover
Where does the fine line between chunibyo and madness lie? I'm pretty sure she is right about that line :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread