Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Rinko-san's Gone

Dex-chan lover
It was a passable ending, not bad, but kinda leaves you wishing for more

Thank you scanlators for sticking through the end with this manga

Dex-chan lover
It had potential. Potential to end up like shit or epic. But I'm content with this, even if I wanted more chapters and improvement. Nice.

Double-page supporter
Pshew... that was sort of scary, but it all ended well.

I liked this one. It was a nice combination of charming and funny, and the characters were well done. And though it was rushed there at the end, it was satisfying all in all.

Thanks to the scanlators.

Thank you for translating this. Sad to see it go wished it had more chapters was really enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
"Wait, now???" Do people not look at the counter with how many chapters you have read? You can tell how many chapters something has by looking at the counter, if it has question marks, Its still in progress, if it doesn't then Its production concluded

Dex-chan lover
Considering that this is the work of axe-kun, this ending isn't so bad at all. Like we all know what happened here so asking for so much closure is a bit much. The characters will continue on having fun every day like they used to and that's ok

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translations, considering all the different ways of ending a manga, this honestly wasnt too bad. It was cute and wholesome

Dex-chan lover
Yeah make sense this got axed, it was going nowhere for a while. The more characters are introduced, the sooner it gets axed.

Thanks for translating till the end, I wasn't expecting axe-kun but at least the end was overall fine

Users who are viewing this thread