Ikenai Kanojo no Otetsudai - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Rinko-san's Gone

Supporter
oh wow, that ending chapter outta nowhere.

thank you for all your work guys, we appreciate it greatly.

Double-page supporter
I love ya guys "the earth was flat"

Anyways been it's been fun reading this that ending chapter just came out of no where.

Dex-chan lover
Aw. Happy ending, even if it does leave loose ends dangling.
Thanks for the translations!
Edit; well I say "happy", assuming rinko does eventually pass on. That's how it goes in my head.

Dex-chan lover
abrupt ending... Did it get the axe treatment or was it always supposed to be this short and the author didn't know what to do for the end? Bunch of plot lines still unresolved, romance flags that led nowhere. Will this get like, another extras chapter maybe, or can I mark it as completed already?
Wish the author could continue the story somehow...

Fed-Kun's army
Uhh. For once I can't tell if this is an axe or just an awkward ending.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid ax I also assume this was abrupt too since this ending is really really unsatisfying. It was fun read shame it had to end this way.

Dex-chan lover
fuckin shoot me, I somehow believed there would be resolution of literally any kind. still overall a nice read, ty scanpeople

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's how it ends? Kinda sad to see this go & I'm assuming there aren't any extras from the final volume. The axe came by way too soon especially with the afterword which tells me that they had more ideas for this that may have resolved some plot points. I know the author has this https://mangadex.org/title/39404/onizuka-chan-and-sawarida-kun going strong so good to see that they weren't discouraged from another series. Thanks for translating this series & look forward to whatever else you guys decide to translate.

Dex-chan lover
loved this manga im so upset to see it get axed and i hope the author finds a way to continue it somehow or another but geez the ending gave no resolution to anything it just feels like it ended halfway through, which i guess is about right.

Was hoping to see a different ending.
But I guess this one is fine too.

Thanks for translating this till the end.

Dex-chan lover
It's an ok ending. The story can be continued, but other than "shenanigan happens" kind of plot, there isn't much can be done. Author probably rather start a new series.

Thank you for translating this. It was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread