Ikenie Navy - Oneshot (Black bars)

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand when a man attacks a woman in the kitchen and there's plenty of knives around just a quick chop to his nether regions and he will never hurt her again or her sister.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand when a man attacks a woman in the kitchen and there's plenty of knives around just a quick chop to his nether regions and he will never hurt her again or her sister.
I mean, don't question logic especially in hentai lol. Though this bastard being her father probably has something to do with it here.

Dex-chan lover
That's fuck up bro :shamihuh:
Surprisingly father raping their daughters isn't that rare in the hentai world. I already encountered it at least twice, even a "mainstream" manga had an awfully similar plot. Well, it's all fiction, but it tells a bit about the authors' mind lol.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe how many sick-minded people there are in the world to enjoy an incest rape. Or is incest a secret wish in Japanese society?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe how many sick-minded people there are in the world to enjoy an incest rape. Or is incest a secret wish in Japanese society?
I don't think that it is a common thought in Japanese society, but based on a statistical study by Child Services in the US there are about 15 percent of families who report that incest has occurred in their families and 46 percent of child rape was by a relative.

There has been a new study recently done utilizing DNA obtained from DAN analysis by 23andme and AncestryDNA that looked at the connection of first generation (father-daughter or brother-sister) births. They have discovered that worldwide about 1 in 7,000 people are born with first generation parents (based on DNA from AncestryDNA and 23andme). This study doesn't include relationships that didn't result in a child's birth.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I don't think that it is a common thought in Japanese society, but based on a statistical study by Child Services in the US there are about 15 percent of families who report that incest has occurred in their families and 46 percent of child rape was by a relative.

There has been a new study recently done utilizing DNA obtained from DAN analysis by 23andme and AncestryDNA that looked at the connection of first generation (father-daughter or brother-sister) births. They have discovered that worldwide about 1 in 7,000 people are born with first generation parents (based on DNA from AncestryDNA and 23andme). This study doesn't include relationships that didn't result in a child's birth.
That's very interesting. Thanks for the anthropological explanation. Besides it used to be a common trait in the past for survival reasons (and I guess in the animal world too), it is a very disturbing topic.

Users who are viewing this thread