Ikenie ni Natta Ore ga Nazeka Jashin wo Horoboshite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
If you're confused at "missing chapters" then it's possible you have the monkey uploader blocked... I think that's also a big reason that groups are staying away from TLing this one for whatever reason..

Still hoping that someone picks this up from the start and redoes everything :(
I can hope, right?

Double-page supporter
This series needs more love, it's not life changing or anything but it's good and comfy, besides the drama I will always try to support those who bring and tl nice series like this one

Double-page supporter
Don't get your hopes up, this is not a pickup, merely a fix for 8.3 not being included in chapter 8 for some reason
Thanks for the upload! I couldn't find chapter 8.3 anywhere... (I must have spent the best part of a day scouring raw sites, haha).

If anyone else happens to read this, I AM still working on the series, and my apologies for the suuuper long delay should be expressed within chapter 9.

P.S. I'm more than willing to hand the series over to another person/team, if they can provide releases more quickly (or at a higher quality) than I have.

Regards,
Lectonal.

Group Leader
Thanks for the upload! I couldn't find chapter 8.3 anywhere... (I must have spent the best part of a day scouring raw sites, haha).

If anyone else happens to read this, I AM still working on the series, and my apologies for the suuuper long delay should be expressed within chapter 9.

P.S. I'm more than willing to hand the series over to another person/team, if they can provide releases more quickly (or at a higher quality) than I have.

Regards,
Lectonal.
If you have any problems with raws, feel free to contact me, i found these on the original serialized raw website https://gaugau.futabanet.jp/

Users who are viewing this thread