Ikitsuku Saki wa Yuusha ka Maou ka - Ch. 1.1 - The Beginning That Starts Abruptly

Dex-chan lover
Is this how the Japanese heavily feel about cheats? Like if they got isekai or someone wrote a story without the "Oh with a cheat i can do everything!" they would actually just right out dont want it? when the fact is plot armor is the real cheat. So they dont want an interesting life but an easy mode. ok

Dex-chan lover
A world full of weapons, magic, and skills. Our world has two of those: weapons and skills. In fact our world has a whole lot more weapons and skills than any sword & sorcery world. Naturally magic is missing, but two out of three isn't so bad. I feel like the suspicious god's slogan should instead be "weapons, magic, and monsters".

Dex-chan lover
It would be fun to watch him be a lil' shit to other reincarnators but it's quite rare to see a 'male' god in the intro as opposed to some 'beauty goddess'
Kudos to him, he tried to barter with a god, and that actually takes balls.
there are other isekais were goddess are generous with skills/gives you OP powers but other than ppl already being into it, i'm surprised more ppl aren't given a choice or so.

Saving the world aside maybe there's one out there that wants master cooking skills and goes around doing a food truck service or so

Dex-chan lover
damn babies needing their OP hax n skills at the beginning BACK IN MY DAY WE GRINDING BOTH WAYS UPHILL TO SCHOOL

Users who are viewing this thread