Ikitsuku Saki wa Yuusha ka Maou ka - Ch. 14 - Goddess

Dex-chan lover
That damned acorn head! He should've told me I'd get a harem if I pray.

Supporter
Anomaly?! Abnormality!
Project Moon mentioned, RAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

mylimit.jpg

Reactions: TEU

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Nice. I kind of have been thinking about this sort of premise in isekai, where the world itself and/or divinity is out for the MC because they're from another world. Don't think I've ever seen a piece of fiction like that until now; what u normally get is the native inhabitants hunting them down because they're dangerous with their cheat skills or whatever, which isn't as interesting

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand at least its (not yet) making the church evil and corrupt.
other than a saint, i dont' think religions are always shown as super positive, but even if not full on corrupt, i can imagine there'd still be ppl complaining about how it might be too 'preachy' (unless the main chara is a saint/priest) if the church was shown too positively as well. But some are just a vehicle /tool as a remainder of some old school rpgs where you go to church to get healing/blessing, so asking for appraisal and such makes sense , tho be interesting for more ppl to have like "apprentices" if not just some 'awakening' stuff for non reincarnators

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is a unique situation. I do not recall any other manga where the local gods are so unaware of MC.

Contributor
Priesthood: "The goddesses love us all! Have no fear!"

Actual goddesses: "Die motherfucker!!"

Too real XD

Users who are viewing this thread