Ikoku Nikki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - page.7

Dex-chan lover
Block her until and unless she sets things right, which she probably cannot.

That teacher needs a very thorough beating.

Dex-chan lover
this is so good.
I love this manga...Gosh...Thank you very mcuh for doing it. This is going to my favorites

I feel bad for the girl. Now she will never be able to have a "normal" middle school graduation ceremony. I understand the friend's point of bringing up the topic though.

As usual, thank you for the translation! I am always looking forward for new chapter of this series. It is intriguing :)

Double-page supporter
I think the friend and her mother's actions are understandable and were the right thing to do. The information should never have left the faculty office, though. That teacher, and any other staff involved, owe Asa a major apology.

I don't blame Asa for being angry at her friend, though. She's been through a lot and you can't expect her to think things through clearly. Hopefully, with time, they're able to patch things up. From the little we've seen, her friend seems like a decent person.

Dex-chan lover
Oooooh wow GOOD! she fucking told that teacher off, and she was right! no one likes to be pitied and if she wants THE WHOLE FRIKING SCHOOL TO KNOW how about letting HER decide? Geez, way to ruin her day and possibly affect her life in high-school too. "Be quiet this is a faculty office" lol SERIOUSLY? hahahaha.... aaahh, that was great, such a burst of emotions, I feel like her reaction was so natural that it couldn't happen any other way.

But not knowing how to get back home... That hurts.

@BilliusX I hope they make up too, after all, thinking clearly her friend didn't do anything wrong, because Telling her mom? That's totally normal. Her Mom telling the school? Hmmm hardly (feels like she' s overstepping into someone's family issues) And the school making it public? Totally wrong... Her friend had no way to know it would turn out like this.

Dex-chan lover
When she said I coud'nt remember the way back... Feeels lvl over 9000...T-T..

Double-page supporter
I feel kinda bad for the friend since it's such an easy mistake to make. Telling your mom about something bad that happened is a natural response, and there's no way she could've predicted that her mom would tell the teacher or that the teacher would tell everyone. I think that they will make up eventually, since Emiri did do everything she could to correct the situation as best she can (telling Asa when she saw her (assuming she found out that day), trying her best to make amends, etc) but it'll definitely take a while. Graduation's a big event, even if they're only in middle school (or maybe because?).

Dex-chan lover
What an incompetent asshole of a teacher. Who in their right mind would alert an entire class of a particular classmate's tragedy without consulting the affected student first?? I'm just glad Asa doesn't seem to be a victim of bullying, I can imagine messed up kids using that to their advantage. I'm proud of her for storming out, those teachers would have ended up hurting her even more.

The friend's response seems understandable, though she could have tried to send her a warning text first instead of allowing everything to blow up in Asa's face at school. But, well, kids. Her mom sounds like such a busybody though.

Fed-Kun's army
Rage, that's the only answer in a case like that, after all that happened to her. It's totally the teachers fault.

Dex-chan lover
damn this chapter really hurt to read, poor girl. I don't think the friend messed up, she's just a kid and probably went to her mom to ask for help as any kid should. The mom and teacher though... damn

Users who are viewing this thread