Iljin Romance - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
These numbers are crazy :meguupog:

KbemlCN.png

Also,

BkN3x74.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that she talked him into a pit literally last chapter. This boy is getting the holy mother of mixed signals rn.
Not that he didn't deserve to get the sense talked into him, but god this boy is going to need a break after trying to make sense of what is going on for the forseeable future.

On a different note, I am jealous of his ability to draw. As an artist, the way he focuses on details is very much familiar, but wtf man? What do you mean he can actually put down what he sees with his eyes?
(Excuse me while I once again go question my art skills because this absolute loser draws so much better than me. Whatever. He managed to get a girl like her to fall in love with him while I'm forever single and yet this is what I get mad over. Really.)

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that she talked him into a pit literally last chapter. This boy is getting the holy mother of mixed signals rn.
Not that he didn't deserve to get the sense talked into him, but god this boy is going to need a break after trying to make sense of what is going on for the forseeable future.

On a different note, I am jealous of his ability to draw. As an artist, the way he focuses on details is very much familiar, but wtf man? What do you mean he can actually put down what he sees with his eyes?
(Excuse me while I once again go question my art skills because this absolute loser draws so much better than me. Whatever. He managed to get a girl like her to fall in love with him while I'm forever single and yet this is what I get mad over. Really.)
The girl falling in love with you is pure fantasy. The guy being able to draw better than you through sheer talent is a reality.

Dex-chan lover
Mans got on his Kazuya timing, started gassing up this woman in his mind like she was ten fighter jets.

Dex-chan lover
There's one thing I'm actually kind of curious about with this series. Normally, when the 'super hot popular girl' has a secret crush on the 'otaku loser' protagonist it's often because of some interaction in their past that the protagonist has either forgotten about or never took much notice of in the first place but meant a lot to her. Like they went to the same kindergarten or something and she's always harbored affections.

I think it might be pretty interesting if they have no 'special' connection and she actually just has a regular crush on him because she has non-standard taste and thinks he's cute.

That being said, WHOAH MAMA the art took a big level up for that last panel lmao.

Also did Ijina dye her hair? Wasn't she blonde? Now it's more brown. I'm unsure if her hair colour actually changed or the other just started shading it.

I hope this continues and is good, she is so much my type. The protagonist could also do with a little bit of some self improvement. Guy certainly has nowhere to go but up as far as character development goes.

Dex-chan lover
Attention, this manga is now at BONERCON 1. This is not a drill, I repeat... This is not a drill. :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread