Iljin Romance - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
You know... I'm kind of surprised the faith that Dohee had. I mean, she was just stating the obvious but the fact that she didn't stir the pot when she had such a perfect opportunity to was surprising to me.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Byul and Iljina participated in some kind of contest, and Iljina won. That's where Byul's beef with Iljina comes from.

Thanks for the chapter!
....but what contest would that even be? Popularity?

Dex-chan lover
You know... I'm kind of surprised the faith that Dohee had. I mean, she was just stating the obvious but the fact that she didn't stir the pot when she had such a perfect opportunity to was surprising to me.
Character development maybe?

Idk for some reason I like her more compared to the other 2

Dex-chan lover
Of course this manhua wouldn't be complete without a batshit female character

Dex-chan lover
I think it's cause ultimately he didn't actually do anything to her when she "tested" him that was all her, and he hasn't actually done anything now either.

Also Iljina probably saw what was going on with Ai when she let the mask slip and is actually just gonna warn him she's fuckin crazy.

Dex-chan lover
She let the mask slip a bit there, almost makes you wonder what'll happen if he shuts her advances down outright.

Double-page supporter
It could have been a beauty pageant, an idol audition, or a little miss pageant that they participated in when they were younger.
It’s like Venus Fur or something: an unseen top bully tournament arc

Dex-chan lover
Is self-reference in third-person as normal an option for Korean speakers as it is for the Japanese? Even in Japanese, it's easily pretty dopey-sounding, childish, and/or cloying.

Double-page supporter
I think it's cause ultimately he didn't actually do anything to her when she "tested" him that was all her, and he hasn't actually done anything now either.

Also Iljina probably saw what was going on with Ai when she let the mask slip and is actually just gonna warn him she's fuckin crazy.
Nah Iljina probably just got jealous and took that same outfit to show off

Users who are viewing this thread