Iljin Romance - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"Couldn't stand up"? What do you mean? He's standing up in at least two ways.

I only noticed now how short the skirts are at this school...It must be hard being a boy at this school.

Thanks for the chapter!
This isn't the first time I've seen that style of skirt in a manhwa, and I'm wondering if Korean school uniform skirts are actually cut that tightly (I imagine they're longer, at least).

Dex-chan lover
Again, his idea of "revenge" is completely asinine, if he didn't get caught by her friend, she wouldn't have even been aware of him doing that, especially since he wasn't planning on showing anyone the drawings

MC how tf would that have affected her?? Use your brain kid 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Again, his idea of "revenge" is completely asinine, if he didn't get caught by her friend, she wouldn't have even been aware of him doing that, especially since he wasn't planning on showing anyone the drawings

MC how tf would that have affected her?? Use your brain kid 🤦🏾‍♂️
I think the point is that that was his own personal way of getting back her. He could never actually do anything to her in reality, but he could make her do whatever he wanted in his art.

Also, this isn’t a revenge story so he was never going to get any tangible payback anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is that that was his own personal way of getting back her. He could never actually do anything to her in reality, but he could make her do whatever he wanted in his art.

Also, this isn’t a revenge story so he was never going to get any tangible payback anyways.
Ik this isn't a revenge story, I'm saying this specifically cause he was the one thinking that bs

And like I said, this realistically does nothing, so he can't call this revenge when it does not affect her at all

Dex-chan lover
Ik this isn't a revenge story, I'm saying this specifically cause he was the one thinking that bs

And like I said, this realistically does nothing, so he can't call this revenge when it does not affect her at all
Yeah, I’m just saying that it never really mattered if his “revenge” actually affects her or not.

To him it’s like a personal victory over her, he’s basically coping cause of his inability to really do anything. That’s why he calls it “revenge” even though he probably doesn’t mean that literally.

If you’ve read Bokuyaba it’s like how early Ichikawa used to talk about killing Yamada even though he was never actually going to go through with it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I’m just saying that it never really mattered if his “revenge” actually affects her or not.

To him it’s like a personal victory over her, he’s basically coping cause of his inability to really do anything. That’s why he calls it “revenge” even though he probably doesn’t mean that literally.

If you’ve read Bokuyaba it’s like how early Ichikawa used to talk about killing Yamada even though he was never actually going to go through with it.
The only difference here is that people actually would think what Kyotaro used to think early in the series if they actually hated someone, either killing someone in their mind or plotting their downfall somehow

Nobody is gonna just draw lewd shit about a person they hate

In Kyotaro's case there's actually people who do that, not this

Dex-chan lover
The girls have it much rougher since they’re made to wear those things
I think it's only the gals who wear it that short; remember the japanese mangas and how the discipline squads are always cracking on skirt lenght because the gals are always shortening due to "fashion". The FMC is already breaking the rules by opening her shirt and showing her sports bra, so her shortening it wouldn't be that much of a strech.

Also, it's manwha world, you'll never be able to see a single thing no matter how short the skirts are, how much they bend over or how low the angle is; the space below their skirts is a black hole where light will never be able to enter and show what's inside.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing they did was talk in a kinda loud voice in an empty classroom, he doesn't have any kind of right to monopolize that kind of public space. If he was studying or something maybe he would've been justified in asking them to speak in a lower voice, which he wasn't, and he didn't. And he tried to take revenge for that non-existent offense by drawing erotic images of someone without their consent, which isn't exactly a crime but kinda rude and potentially off-putting. So... She wasn't really "in the wrong" at all, and he's "completely in the wrong". So his cowardice unintentionally prevented him from doing the wrong thing (throwing out weird, stupid accusations like some spazzy creep) and caused him to do right thing (apologize). Tbh, so far, this guy really is the kind of pathetic loser he imagines himself to be seen as.

Dex-chan lover
"Couldn't stand up"? What do you mean? He's standing up in at least two ways.

This isn't the first time I've seen that style of skirt in a manhwa, and I'm wondering if Korean school uniform skirts are actually cut that tightly (I imagine they're longer, at least).
Aren't they just rolling the skirts up to make them shorter? For fashion and all

Users who are viewing this thread