Iljin Romance

Dex-chan lover
Yeah idk what is this fetish bullshit. Dropping it after the recent 4-5 chapters from 16-20

Aggregator gang
I can’t stomach through the first 8 or so episodes if feels… bad. Like the MC has less spine than I can handle and I’ve read my good bunch of spineless MCs.

Also the way the FMC is drawn, everyone really but the FMC even more so, is a bit too exaggerated for me.

Maybe some other day I’ll give it another shot

Please upload atleast 1 chapter a week 😭😭 its hard to remember story of previous chapters 😔 if guys are having hard time to translate then send me chapters I will translate and send it to you guys for free

Last edited:
Imma be honest I dropped cause the MCs ego is wayyyyy too big. He does not deserve attention from pretty girls and his inner monologue makes me cringe. Bro needs a reality check and self improvement.

As of the season 1 finale, the premise is good and i like the art style. But the way they write jin is absolutely miserable. The guy has the biggest ego ever but at the same time he has no balls to do anything with anybody. Iljina is the only reason anyone should ever try to read this shes easily the best part of the manga especially towards the end.

Bro this shit has to be the worst manga I’ve ever seen 💀💀 this MC and FEMC are ASS

Read it all in one day, Not a big fan of romance But this was just nigh perfect. One of the 3 Romances I would keep rereading, Sad that s1 had to end so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread