I'll Be with Them Again Today - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
I have a feeling this manga's gonna be pretty short at this rate.

Double-page supporter
Nao needs to grow a spine and confront Tomoyasu directly. Seriously, what a brat.

I'm rooting for the older brother but if in the next chapter he turns out to be a trash then... Idk what to say

It's kind of hard for me to root for either brother at the moment because they're both so immature. Kyousuke's teasing is excessive to the point of being insensitive, and Tomoyasu gets mad way too easily. I don't necessarily think Kyousuke is just teasing her for the fun of it. He acts like a player, but he does seem to genuinely like her. I think the problem is he seems to like teasing her more than he actually likes her romantically. If Kyousuke continues to act this way, I want her to call him out for playing with her feelings. Actually, I would also like it if Tomoyasu called him out for it eventually. That being said, maybe Kyousuke will surprise us next chapter and respond to the question sincerely and unambiguously. If I had to choose right now, I think she & Tomoyasu will (eventually) be better for each other because she's able to stand up for herself better when she's with him. He's clearly a tsundere, but I think his sweet side will come out a lot more when he's more comfortable with her and his own feelings. Thanks for translating!

I have no idea which ship to root for. The older bro is cute but seems like he'd be the type that is trying hard to cover up an unrequited love or ex-girlfriend and she's gonna get caught in the mix. Or he could just truly be a friendly mischievous person and enjoy her honest reactions 🤷‍♀️. Then there's tomoyasu who is cute and a total tsundere who has probably developed some complexes always being compared to big brother etc, I like how he and FL can honestly banter back and forth and there's no reservations, that open communication is vital in a relationship. And his blushing face is so good 😂 idk. We'll see how it goes, hopefully happy ending for all!

My initial instinct of the first few pages of chapter one was, “Ah, the cute one is going to be scum and she will end up with the tsundere.”

Could be wrong tho. Maybe he will just have a major brother complex and be an obstacle instead. Light hair x light hair ships are pretty rare in shoujo, after all...

It's clear he likes to tease her more that he actually likes her, but what's his goal? Idk why but he seems a bit shady, he's clearly used to all this attention, so why bother with this girl?
My first thought was that they start dating or something like that, then something happens and she realizes the older bro doesn't really like her, little bro comes to the rescue and then the usual.

I didn't expect such a direct question tho. Let's wait for his response, maybe the older bro's gonna be honest...

why am i such a sucker for younger brothers with a fiery temper who easily blush. PLEASE. tomoyasu's so cute.

Contributor
These were just like what. 3-4 days since first meeting? I can't relate all with their relationship/interactions, since it would take me around 3 months to even be genuinely friendly with people I met every day. Also these are not fuelled by important incidents that can make up for the quick development. Yeah. Too fast, too furious.

Users who are viewing this thread