I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor - Ch. 2

So glad you changed the spelling of the name, every time I saw it my dumb ass pronounced it "Raisins" in my head 😂😭

why is she such an airhead .... isn't she supposed to be, I dunno, the author??

There's red all over the place but apparently he can only see her hair and blood? Also every normal person sees greyish hues at night because it's easier to distinguish brightness than colour...
My soul dies every time such a good idea isn't properly followed through.

He's harmless?????????? She said that while staring down at the tip of a sharp sword. Ack.

Lmao nonsensical. Plot holes abound. It’s so funny that the author didn’t seem to research how colors actually work before they wrote this

Why does she behave so dumb and annoying? Isn't she supposed to be a grown-ass woman with a brain?
Plus, I find the character design for the female lead better in the promo than in this version.

Woooow...
She's an idiot.

Also...
If he can see red, everything should be in shades of red. Not this, magically able to see one specific shade of red and nothing else.
And MC's even wearing red but according to the artist he can't see anything but her hair!
Her bow is red! That gem she's wearing is also red! She's freaking blushing red in that one scene from his perspective!

That's literally the exact opposite of how color blindness works. People who are monochromatic color blind (the rods in the eyes that perceive value aka black and white aka darkness and light) are able to see fine in the dark. I guess you can dismiss this science with the fact that it's a fantasy curse, but still, it is frustrating.

His eyebrows bothers me so MUCH LIKE WHAT ARE YOU MY GUY??DID THE CURSE ALSO AFFECT YOUR EYEBROWS GROWTH???

Users who are viewing this thread