I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor - Ch. 2

I mean, her words do really seem like a scam, can't blame him for being sus. "Just trust me and I'll save you!"- says a person who he barely knows.

Didn't the OG!Prim get killed? Why is this Author not fleeing for her life again?

wow so this was really fast ahahha but i liked it...
thanks for translating!!

Aggregator gang
was really excited for this because I really liked the promo, butttttttttt the pacing is a little too fast for me. like it's very fats paced and I get the first chapter being that way but this chapter felt odd to read because the pacing was so quick. I'll keep my eye on it, but if the pacing continues to be that odd, then I might abandon it. I wonder if the pacing in the og webnovel was the same.

I really liked the promo, but the main character in this seems a little different and kinda annoying a little. I'll still read it to since it's not unbearable but hopefully it gets better. The pacing is also really fast lol

... I find it weird that she accepts the fact that she's suddenly thrown into a novel world she wrote so quickly....... ..... and the fact that the story she wrote didn't even seem to reach even halfway (sounds like she's only finished the beginning backstory part), let alone completed creating the Female Lead... it's just a little off. Nope it's really off. It's so random....

Well if he can see red and she has red hair, I'm gonna go ahead and say she's the fl then.

Double-page supporter
Him being able to see red shouldn't be black and white and red. Anything that reflects any red should look reddish to him but yeah yeah, magic color blindness

Double-page supporter
Wait, wouldn't being able to see in black and white help at night? Cause you can see value and movement with rods just the acuity from the cones is lost?

It’s interesting that she has red hair and black eyes, the opposite of the black air and red eyes of the supposed fl.

Users who are viewing this thread