I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor - Ch. 3

This chapter is incomplete. It is missing the part where he mentions the color and the 6th prince gets shocked then leaves.

Group Leader
AM SOWWY! ME JUST DIED I'LL FIX THE CHAPTER!!! QAQ

Edit: It's fixed!

Why did she jump in AFTER evil prince killed that guy?? I feel like that's more important than one punch. Ahhhh

Aggregator gang
I wonder why the author didn't color in where her nose was bleeding 🤔

Uhhh...no one worried about the murdered boy? But a punch makes me jump out. That’s pretty psychotic

Aggregator gang
The story is kinda stupid.
Is it just me or they look stiff? Like, their facial expressions, gestures, actions,...

Fed-Kun's army
Okay FL is stupid as fuck. I'm not going to blame her for not interfering with the murder, because in that situation I would value my life more too lmao. But if you're going to jump out for a PUNCH,,, WHY WOULDN'T YOU JUST DO THAT SHIT BEFORE AND SAVE AN INNOCENT LIFE?
If anyone is dumber than the FL tho it's Davis. He just believed that Reyn could suddenly see color just bc he could identity that her hair was red? He could have just heard it from her before? Rip my braincells

@Azure_1802 Yeah, especially FL. I feel like it's because only the eyebrows, not the eyes, change with each expression. She looks emotionless

For real? It's just went
Oohnooo he killed someone right in front of the prince and my eyes and some eyewitnesses, what a piece of trash Eew.
Anyway

Fed-Kun's army
The writing is ... meh... kinda dumb. Why does him being able to see red change Davis's motives??? Davis should still be there trying to beat his ass. Reyn being colorblind wasn't the issue, it was just the excuse to attack him. The FL too be kinda... real dumb.

Also, the art was lacking in the action scene.

I want to like this story but... I'll wait.

This whole story is killing my braincells. I really like the promo + premise but why is the storytelling in the serialisation so bad?

MC sure is evil as well as stupid huh.
Not even a thought spared for the poor dude that got murdered right in front of her.
OR for the matter, no thought spared for poor Rein who just saw a dude get murdered right in front of him. For normal people, shit like that is traumatic.
But I guess she wrote him to be just as psychopathic as her. And doesn't expect anything to be different now that he's an actual person.

Users who are viewing this thread