I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
celestina really out here suggesting they elope, handmaiden style. i woulda said 'yes maam' in a heartbeat

BABY BOY IS CRYING! OMG Lillian! Stop bullying the ML!
I love Celestian so much. I’m just amazed to see for real female friend.

Omg he’s so cute...I love him so much!! Geez Lillian if only you knew how much he’s hurting. 😅

SRJDFNBGSZ OIM SORRY BUT ITS KID OF FUNNY HE IS CRYING BUT I HOPE THEIR RELATIONSHIP GOES WELL

THANKSF ROT HE UPDATE!

lol i’m so confused lol why is he crying

is he really in love with her or does he only feel obsessed and attached bc she makes him sleep so he’s trying to make her fall in love so he can keep her???

lol???

thanks for the chapter !

Banned
@vanilla1016
Cause he's still a child.

Think about it. He was cursed when he was child with insomnia. He literally couldn't sleep or even pass out unconscious. That mean he never had that chance to grow his child mind to an adult mind because a whole army of negative emotions was ravaging his mind till he met the MC. Sure, he can make adult decisions for the good of his country, but for his own personal growth?

He is growing though.. but that's also being restricted by the MC who stupidly believes the book she is in is still going to follow the same storyline. She has rewritten the fates of so many people and she knows this, but she still thinks this book plotline is still relevant.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand when the women don't want to fight for their own happiness even after they fucking change the original story. Do they not expect EVERY FUCKING THING to be different??? It's so annoying.

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING i can't wait to see the development of the characters

Dex-chan lover
Lolol bro.. it's good that they're talking but their wavelengths... destructive interferencem ideas not getting across lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
If this red haired woman had suggested to elope with her...I don't think I could reject her XDDD She's much more likeable than the emperor....

Users who are viewing this thread