I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 12

Damn my dude, take a chill pill! It isn't anybody else's fault she couldn't phantom being ignored, how shallow she was to die over this?

Dex-chan lover
No wonder she hates him, he's crazy. He went from eavesdrop to poison to murder.

Fed-Kun's army
aww look at this shithead! At least I won't be having second ML Syndrom anytime soon since this guy is shit for blaming the king for something he didn't do. If the woman wanted to commit suicide after being rejected then it's her choice. No one is entitled to be loved by another

Ok how the heck did he think poison is a great way for her to trust him. No wonder she didn't even spare him a glance

Is he tryjng to gain her trust to bring her to his side or trying to kill her? It's kinda cute seeing him fail all the time. Lol

Thanks for the update~
"What kind of woman is this!?" it's the same woman that made a sharp-tongue woman, a tyrant emperor, and her brother to become head over heels to her XD
I always like her interaction with the siscon brother, he's overprotective for Lilian XD
But ofc my number one interaction is LilianxKael, the misunderstanding is hard to watch but at the same time it's hilarious XD

Users who are viewing this thread