I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 3

T-This is so fast. I can't keep up. There are no rising tension for the drama, no falling action for every possible arc and no tension or excitement even when the emperor confronted the Duke. (Why the hell wasn't the Duke even informed when the Emperor suddenly appeared on his front door?) Their relationship just suddenly developed? like from _ to ^ so quickly?

Huh?? Already? Okay lol... I'm glad both the siblings care for her 🥺

Wait, did she explain her origins in that letter?????? He suddenly appeared like "mOvE b_tch" leaving that boomer duke AND myself like "?????"

Aggregator gang
Everthing happened so fast~ 😆 but it's good this way as well, yeah 😊. Thank you for the chapter!

Ok, I'm surprised, without all the drama the Emperor is super nice and decent, I approve him haha. Plus idk but it's cute how she's trying to protect her sis, that she doesn't care about the maids, she feels nothing but good feelings and even her bro loves her (it seems). The only scoundrel so far is the Duke but he's old and hopefully he'll die soon. uwu

Ty guys!

Aggregator gang
The story could be interesting, but the pacing seems really weird to me...

LOL emperor and his posse appeared out of nowhere 🤣🤣 and MC giggles like “heh. All according to keikaku”

I’m ????

Nonetheless, thanks for your hard work! 😭

Contributor
Lol, the blithe gives-no-fucks sarcasm of someone who mostly hasn't been able to sleep for a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread