I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
lmao it's amusing to read the other comments bc this became one of my fave series, even tho i was all ????? at the pacing at the beginning too. it's just very entertaining and the art is pretty (plus it gets better as it goes on, in my opinion!!!) it's just so funny bc the spanish comments where i read it are always so enthusiastic lmao that contrast (we're at chapter 19 there tho but they've been enthusiastic for a while!)

thank you for the updates!! <333 i'm speed reading this but i appreciate all your hard work~ <3 (i like reading series in spanish & english if they're both available, to see if there are any differences in meanings) ok on to read the rest oop

BUT WAIT I WANTED TO COMMENT THAT BESIDES THAT AWFUL FIRST PROPOSAL AND WORSE SECOND ONE, HE ACTUALLY WENT AND CUT DOWN ALL THE FLOWERS THAT SHE TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ALONE.... LMAO I'D BE MAD

Fed-Kun's army
Lul
Hes so oblivious
But then again he hasnt slept for a big chunk of his life so thinking might not be his strong suit

Dex-chan lover
Lol this guy is similar to the main lead of the stereotypical manwha.both clueless about love and epicly trying to learn about it.XD

Dex-chan lover
I was shookt she knows how to use sword well.also her past life wasn't mention in fist charpter.whicj I thought was lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread