I'll Do That Marriage - Ch. 9

If y'all need help getting raws I know how to help but omg please don't get watermark ones. ESPECIALLY when this manhwa is free on Kakao sooo....

@moonbears wow. is it worrying that I completely forgot about her existence? D: even after reading your reminder I can't recall what she did or what she looks like.

I love the heroine's refreshing smile even when she sends your heart to the garbage. I love her new bff and her bff's husband! I had no idea they were married but the idea of it is too cute. He proposed to her in public in a way that this kind of tsundere villainess would probably find sweet.

But I have to comment that I think the fast pacing is solely to get to the good stuff ie the cute romantic moments because the pacing at the end of this chapter was perfect

Aggregator gang
@yannickq As @moonbears mentioned, we haven't met the original heroine yet. However, the fact that one exists at all is what is driving Lilian to act the way she does and dismiss the Emperor. While she doesn't hate him, she figures that the original female lead will come by eventually and sweep the Emperor off his feet. It's kind of a preemptive complication, where the possible existence of someone that hasn't arrived yet but is expected to arrive soon is making things difficult for everyone involved. Once the original female lead arrives things might get worse, but I'm hoping that things get better instead and Lilian becomes friends with the original female lead without any love triangle.

Oh my god I love the red haired lady already. So glad they twisted the trope of women hating each other and let them become friends instead.

And the female lead was so cute and cool this chapter!

Thank you for translating and posting this.

Dex-chan lover
Omg for the first time,that last panel is somewhat refreshing and kinda sweet especially all her hair blowing by the wind.❤❤❤.

I knew it the villainness is the knight's wife!
Lol she alsmost got the villaines heart if she wasn't married I can totally se her falling for her.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Countess, became a villain cause of her RBF.
I'm glad it's not that way this time. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread