I'll Do That Marriage

Eternal Insomnia huh, I wonder how that works? If he doesn't have any other special powers wouldn't he just straight up die? Else he'd at least be in MASSIVE PAIN.

i swear this scans team pick out such amazing and interesting manhwa’s to translate. this is another good one, eternal insomnia is something different but hopefully female lead got this in the bag

Oh man, this looks great so far! Thank you for picking up this series, I'm looking forward to what happens next

I’m confused, the father said that his daughter had the ability to put people to sleep with her touch, yet he has two. So does both of them have the ability to put people to sleep or only one of them?

Great concept “, but let’s be honest the background story is a mess. For a second, I though it was just a pair of siblings (boy and girl) because they left out the other sister. So I thought this had gender bend where the brother went in place sister. Then later on explains there are 2 sisters? However Lelian hair color /style don’t match up nor the brother?!? I’m confused but I’m loving the story.... if someone could explain to me pls.

Thank goodness this isn’t a oneshot. I would have been ticked. Thank you for the update by the way.😄

Users who are viewing this thread