Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - That's why I... as a friend...

Dex-chan lover
as someone in Hasewaga ship it make me exited...
but that page 29 foreshadow something, and I can feel where is this going...
but I am prepared... lets just sail the ship whatever happen!!!

Dex-chan lover
Mad because of doujin? Doujin is love doujin is live... well, unless it disgusts me because of certain genres...

Dex-chan lover
If he really goes for Hasegawa, this will be great, because... more unpredictable. Unlike a certain shitty Toradora.

Dex-chan lover
LOL
sorry guys but it does end like toradora.

Double-page supporter
Well this is ridiculous. On all fronts.

@JKTV
From what you said the other chapter, not really. If it that were the case, in Toradora, he would have to have dated Minori before dumping her and then getting with Taiga in a timeskip. And that'd be pretty damn bad as opposed to what happened. The only thing they have in common is a timeskip, and they do them pretty different.

this is kinda fucked up when it end like tora dora.. this is like the phase that they keep saying that the two people help each other in love usually ended up together

MD@Home
This already cannot end like Toradora, because in Toradora
neither main character actually properly confessed to their crush, they were pretty much shut out at that point and railroaded into ending up with each other. The fact that the two main characters can confess without regrets like this is a huge thing already, regardless of its outcome.

Dex-chan lover
@pip25
I see. So it's beyond my understanding why Toradora didn't receive the axe earlier. Instead fillershit to the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja

not so specific. When I say it will follow the toradora end, I simply mean that these two MCs that were helping each other out with their respective crush fall for each other and eventually end up with each other.

It is his fault alone. Like he said, he was an adult at that point. He saw her playing the online game and voluntarily started playing it himself and got hooked by himself. Pointing the finger at someone else is running away from responsibility.

Contributor
Stand tall my boi, even if this ends up becoming your rise and fall
Like they say, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Users who are viewing this thread