Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - I love you...

Double-page supporter
@ArcMagus
No, hoes doesn't like this particular idiot since he's already been dealt with and he has decided to say the exact same thing. Hoes been nice to the two other guys. If hoes was mad, he'd be calling you a colorful string of words.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people still fall for the obvious troll?
Either obvious troll or blatant retard, same thing.

@Amplify considering how trolls have nothing better to do with their lives than to annoy other people and disrupt threads, yeah i agree with you there.

just when I tough the cosplay making me remember about Senbonzakura song, lol

wait wut she loved him from the begging when he was not popular and no one noticed him at all but his friend that sits behind him people started to notice him until after they made the pact and she so no emotions at all for him

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic confession. I was elated by their reactions but I have some trouble believing Momo fell for MC from the start.

That being said I am so happy with the confession I will forgive it.

Dex-chan lover
rwell the manga is over, i wish we could have more of them together but alas

haaa... HAAAAAA I DO HOPE THIS HAPPENS TO ME... BUT TOO LATE.... I SUCCUMB TO BEING BULLIED AND FUCKED OVER HAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
Fuck.

No really...Fuck. How bold of them to do such an open confession. the madlads.

I also realized something. At first I thought the premise of him hiding his otaku nature to everyone and thinking the worst of it is kind of stupid then in the end it was all just his misunderstanding and he just put up a wall towards everyone despite how everyone see's otakus quite normally.

Shame this is the second to the last chapter. Wish we could see more between the two of them after they're going out.

Users who are viewing this thread