Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure! - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - I love you...

Dex-chan lover
Don’t care for the drama in the comments, cosplay was on point and even though this is basically copy/paste on another anime I distinctly remember, I will still like this for giving me some vanilla.

Oh, so that's what the cover volume is about. I thought they sang in a karaoke place or something, but they are actually confessing at each other.

Double-page supporter
@Hamin
Again, I understand he's stressed and freaking out. I've explained that explicitly twice. My entire point is how ridiculous it is for him to be so stressed and have that issue at all not only in this day and age, but with the background he has as a justification.
Anyways, they 100% unfounded because they're well past any reasonable fears given his history. If people had kidnapped and beat him or something crazy, or it was the 2000s when this issue tended to be more pronounced, that'd be one thing, but this is relatively modern manga.
My point is this guy has a ridiculous persecution complex and that 95% of the side, main or background characters, while they may or may not like him and judge, could not be bothered to verbally give a shit or actually enact his unreasonable fears.
The criticism is that it's contrived and nonsensical for him not only to have that fear, but confess it on a stage in a melodramatic manner. Even if it's in Japan's wheel house to be confessional, this is far, far over the bounds of reason. He was mildly bullied in middle school. Not as a child, he wasn't beaten, or mercilessly and criminally tormented. It's not a systemic issue. It's a comedically blown out of proportion phobia.

As for the gay analogy, it's a generalization. Anyone who takes a generalization and nitpicks into a situation where it would not function is not only incredibly pedantic, but dishonest in nature; they either miss the point entirely or are being malicious. I specified California for a reason because being gay is still a scary thing in some parts of the states and a death penalty in some parts of the world.

They say the third time is the charm, so if some other idiot tries to bring up this point after I've explained this three times with no sufficient rebut, I'll be less kind.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Not exactly groundbreaking stuff, but nicely executed with the premise being what it is. Pretty cute.

@fynaria: Looking at the few translations that are up on Baka Tsuki, it looks like it just went and did it's own thing to wrap things up after Hasegawa's rejection.

Which is a shame, because I wanted them to at least get to the part where he
dates Sakurai
and pretend the series ends there. LOL

@Masterofhamsters: Yup. The author also did a spin-off/what-if novel where he does end up with Sakurai, but apparently that just does its own scenario separate from the later events of the novels rather than branch off of them to function as an alternate ending.

this is no longer skipping the LN, it is already a new series lol.

although I prefer
he choose Azuki instead so it will have different ending with the LN, as Momo was also chosen there

Dex-chan lover
@Finiraldi holy shit i really appreciate that spoiler because I was debating about reading the LN myself but I heard it falls off quite a bit

however

I was still interested in reading the LN because I wanted to know if he somehow ends up with best girl aka sakurai. Now that i know he does it makes me want to dive right in lol

Dex-chan lover
I got teared up a little there, it's predictable! but it touch my soft spot so i feel it's good.

*but why tf the author skipped the story? low rating?

Group Leader
@Yautja
must be nice living in a life full of flowers and oblivious to the bad things in life.
stay that way, it's happier.

Double-page supporter
@aerozext
That ladies and gentlemen is called a snuck premise, similar to a loaded question. It is a phrase that makes an assumption and passes it off as a fact. In this case, one that is entirely untrue and has already been addressed.

It must be nice being so brain dead you can forget (or actually try and pretend) that your hypocrisy has (not) been called out and that the statement you have just made has not been addressed and asserted to be false. Regardless, it must be nice being such a capable hypocrite.

Could you do yourself a favor and fuck off? I don't wanna make a habit of bullying the developmentally disabled. I'd tell you not to stay the way you are, as there is no way one can be happy being so damn stupid, but I'm afraid it might be genetic.

Users who are viewing this thread