I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 14

Am I the only one with bad quality? Oh well.

I was so pumped when I saw this updated and I wasn't disappointed. I like how the prince is so smart and how the main character isn't all-knowing just because she knows the future. It's refreshing to see an MC who gets called out for their arrogance.

Dex-chan lover
What, I’m so lost. What did he find out and what is he going to do??

Can she strangle the prince at some point?

The author seemed to set them up as a pair. The character is more suitable to be a murder victim at this point. "Too confident".

Fed-Kun's army
Quality seems to be a bit weird on this one but it's pretty interesting.

well that's it. i have to unsubscribe. every time i try to open this chapter or the previous one, my browser crashes. i don't know why but no other story does this. it was nice while it lasted but this isn't worth destroying my phone..

Dex-chan lover
How do these people like the prince? Like the dudes a dick and so far has a really shit personality y'all got some fucked up kinks to like that kinda character...

Group Leader
@misto713 it could be that the file size is too big, it happens occasionally for me on other stories as well, no matter how many times I try and wait few hours inbetween.

I’d recommend you to just read this on your laptop or something

Dex-chan lover
So he's going to just kill him in front of her to teach her a lesson.

@ksen Agreed. Though I pity her for what she's going through, it truly was naive to think she understood everything so well. I like that he's not randomly interested in her against all odds and makes things easier for her.

@um3i Probably for the reason given above. He doesn't randomly fall in love with the FL despite being suspicious of her family and the FL herself not being very physically desirable (compared to other candidates). He seems to like her wit but not so quickly and suddenly that he'll pardon her for being groundlessly rude to him as other MLs seem to do. I think this comic is actually going to have the FL put in some effort to build a relationship with characters (not necessarily romantic). At least, that's what I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread