I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 14

can't get this chapter and 13 to work on my phone and iPad. it keeps refreshing the page, while all other novels work perfectly fine, so there must be something wrong in the code/size of your upload.

Thanks for the translation, wish I knew wtf was goin on. Is he gonna pin everything on her?

Yayayay!!! Tysm for sharing this chapter with us. 💕

I'm waiting for character development and ofc I hope our MC can get stronger soon, she needs it (actually I'm enjoying the pace of the story, it feels more logical and real because goals and relationships cannot be achieved in one day. I don't understand many things yet tho, lol).

Thanks so much for the chapter! I’m so confused what is going on and why tho...

@maurits I have the same issue. I go into the chapter on my iPhone and it starts reloading over and over again.

I mustbe dumb because I'm not getting anything that just happened in the past two chapters.

Wait are you seriously telling me she not only send an innocent buttler to danger but also not even suspected her own family???!

If that's the smart sibling, maybe this family shouldn't be saved after all.....

Not gonna lie, seeing this chapter and heading to the cover page brought up feelings of anger I didnt know I could hold for fictional characters that are supposed to be the male lead. And I even know my anger is misplaced because he is actually the one in the right but that doesnt mean I have to like how rude he is about it.
Then again I'm part of the dumbass squad that cant really follow what's happening...

He is over complicating a very simple matter. Scummy move. And this is supposed to be the ML?

Nice. First time seeing an MC not having her way and being insulted at that

That was so embarrassing btw

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I mean he's right but he's also a huge prick

Double-page supporter
So he is going to what? Kill/punish a servant that was following orders he couldn't refuse to make a point with her? Are we sure he's the ML, cause he seems like an asshat to me. Also, he was saying that her family IS the main culprit? What?

All this "battle of smarts" talk happening is either written poorly/ translated badly or I'm just stupid. And judging by other well written series doing similar acts, it's not the latter.

I thought her family lost money 🤔 I would let them die, they are not her real family anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread