I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 15

I kinda love this in a guilty pleasure kind of way it's by no means a great story but her personality is great. Hopefully with her losing weight they won't make her a stick but help her get to a healthy weight so all these schemes will become easier on her.

So... at some point they fall in love huh? I really want to see the author convincing us on this one lol

wtf! why am i getting second hand embarassment😂 anyway, I can't wait for the day when she beats the Prince at his own.. mind games..😝

Dex-chan lover
I really don’t like that prince. He is just as bad and everything wrong with what he criticizes her for. He should be whipped

Why is the royalty always such scum? Probably too much to hope that the prince will die...

Dex-chan lover
I can't ever see them getting together like in the cover. Prince is too much of a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she loses some weight asap... Her heart is not gonna take it if she doesn't

Dex-chan lover
People say they don’t like the prince... but he’s not exactly at their house for cordial reasons. He’s there to find enemies of the throne. Of course he’s going to be harsh with his methods. And in the end, she wasn’t even hurt that badly despite his fierce front.

Why do so many readers hate the prince? In my opinion his actions are reasonable, since she really did act stupid/naive.

She has to strangle the prince at some point. Then it will be more interesting.

@LecherousLeech The problem with the prince is that they're setting them up as a pair, and the only thing he's done so far was acting in an unwise and arrogant manner. He's flaunting royal power., while MC is "awestruck" with his "wisdom"(he doesn't have any), which is, frankly, stupid. This kind of character makes sense as an antagonist or a side character, but not as lead's interest. To rectify this the author would need to put him through some sort of disaster and alter character. Currently he is scum and would work best as a garden fertilizer.

Examples on how to not set up the male lead as a love interest to the female main character: most of what we've seen so far

Users who are viewing this thread