I'll Save This Damned Family! - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of on the old man's side. I don't like that the prince is the male lead. At least if the cover pages are any indication...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

I just can't bring myself to like the Prince at all. Just from the cover, we see they're together so... Don't really knows what's going on there, might be another contract marriage or something.

Dex-chan lover
The prince seems to be a bit too smart for his own good - I'm going to assume he has a right hand who can actually manage people behind the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is... the prince is going to think she's useful, and eventually have her as his helper. And it will be a relly bad relationship for a long while.

Romance will be MUCH later on. MUCH later on

I actually don't dislike the prince. He seems harsh, and rude. But he's probably a rather lawful person, all in all

I don't see why people don't like the prince. I mean, he's incredibly smart, handsome, dedicated to his job and upholding the law. I mean, he has a sharp tongue and keeps people on a super tight leash, but that's to be expected of someone in his position, isn't it?

What irritates me is that she can't help but have a crush on him. Personality matters!😡 I don't care if he is handsome he can't be the only handsome man in the entire kingdom! His personality makes him max an ally.

Dropping, can't see the appeal of the male lead. He's very very much overconfident. He said all of those to the Mc but if one thing was wrong he could be played very well, he could be a good prince, emperor or whatever, can't see him as likeable.
Every time he speak is with a tone that I can't bear to read in my mind, the way he treats everyone is too much for my taste, the fact that the MC is all okay with this is the worst part, this book should be THAT Kind.
The MC was too dumb too. SHE WAS TOO HASTY. For God sake they are nobles, no things will involve the whole family with no buffer for escape. She didn't have a grasp of the big picture, the mansion and even the servants. Acting like that was a death wish, and having to bear this kind of relationship until some side change, ain't worth the effort.
Good luck for the ones who stay. It was a fun ride until the ML showed up, kinda was expecting a few moments with her teacher too.

WHY IS SHE SO FKING EMBARRASSING—I’m putting this on hold for a long tiiine 😭. I caaaan’t—how many times is she gonna embarrass herself???

Edit: Nevermind idk

I don’t hate the prince completely, although his type is VERY annoying but I’m sure we’ll get some more info on him eventually and hopefully some moments of him messing up too.
I do understand why people don’t like that the mc messed up so early (and so badly lmfao), but honestly it’s a breath of fresh air ngl.
As much as I love reincarnators that can instantly control everyone and everything and be badass, I also really enjoy someone who works hard but also experiences some mistakes along the way. She made a HUGE mistake instantly because she got too cocky, and she was lucky to be “forgiven” due to her resilience, AND I WANNA SEE HER GROW from it. Hopefully we’ll have moments of her outsmarting the prince
Ty for updating, it seems decently interesting so far 💕💕

I hope we get to the conclusion sooner. This is a bit too convoluted for me with all those politics and heirarchy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread