illiterate bitches™

just read your gorgeous scanlation of 'the way to protect the female lead's elder brother'! thank you so much for it and i look forward to what projects you'll take up next–

even if i dont like the plot, the sfx is enough eye candy for me to continue reading

im excited to see more work from you guys i was shook n in awe about how good your chaps are

I assume you close your discord since the link is invalid, I hope you open it soon since I wanna join!

Thank you so much for your work. Out of three translations of "The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother", I liked yours the most. I am looking forward to your new projects!

Love your work! I'm looking forward to seeing more work from your group in the future ^^

I like your translation the best for The Villainess Is a Marionette. Your effort in translating sfx is very much appreciated and pleasing to the eyes.

Thank you! Looking forward to more of your projects! I hereby declare my support to illiterate bitches™!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TRANSLATING ALL OF THE VILLAINESS IS A MARIONETTE! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER AND EASIER TO UNDERSTAND! And dont get me started on the quality. Ugh, its chefs kiss. Im willing to wait to read the chaps lol

Hi, please continue translating The Villainess Is a Marionette, yall translation are the best, so clear and not just haphazardly translated. Take your time guys and thank you so much😭♥️

I really love your guys’ translation for The Villainess Is a Marionette I hope you guys continue to translate this manhwa ❤️ ❤️

Double-page supporter
I love your version the best. The dialogue flows smoothly and you guys also tl and typeset the sfx making great reading experience. Thanks so much!

Thank you guys so much for translating the villainess is a marionette!! I really appreciate it and will continue to be devoted to your translations ❤️❤️❤️

wow i can't believe y'all a newbie, the quality is amazing. can't wait for more chapters and projects💕

Users who are viewing this thread