I'm a Banished Villainess, but I'm Accompanied by a Fluffy Creature?! My Peaceful Life Starts - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That's right! Shove that gratefullness to their faces, and make them know that they were actually making you a favor! (Or MAYBE a favor, 'cause she looks like a retard masoquist)

despite everything happening
that guy with his face covered is so different from the males ive seen. Like his thought process really reflects that of a scholar. That interaction was something different

Never trust anyone who's "supposedly nice and good" but so dramatic and insincere with persecution/martyr complex like that heroine Lilia or whatever her name. 😒

Why do I feel like these isekai/reincarnation stories with miserable MCs have such clear patterns....

In JP stories, the miserable MC would resign to her fate and leave home, running away from everything else, including her family

In CN stories, the miserable MC would try to make face-slapping counterattacks, taking revenge on the people who hurt her before while growing her wealth and power

In KR stories, the miserable MC would.... find a powerful guy to back her up 😂😂😂

@Eclat123 it's ironic how these villainous comics were supposed to deconstruct the stereotypical villainess in otomes but end up just swapping villainess' and in-game MC's personality. I wish more comics didn't demonize either.

ya know, why doesn't she just leave the school earlier? like why does she have to wait for that lilian girl to further tarnish her reputation for her to get expelled? if she's so ready to leave, why can't she just pack her bags and go instead of taking all that in and suffer. sigh I guess really won't understand what goes on here lol

Dex-chan lover
This kind of stories like to fully inverse the roles of villainess and the heroine for some reason. It's fine if the heroine is just an innocent person and not a freaking slut and the 'original' villainess is a cruel person that like to scheme. This is just eliminate the point of reincarnation as a villainess in the first place. Why not just plain out reincarnate as the heroine then? This just made the 'game' plain bad. And the story is basically bullshit. Well I understand why nobody pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread